Usage of Lithium-Ion batteries is at your own risk!
- Use caution when working with Li-ion cells; they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled.
- User must have appropriate understanding of lithium ion batteries when charging, discharging, and assembly before use.
- Please perform your due diligence and make sure that this battery is compatible with the item for which you intend to use.
- Battery may explode or catch fire if mistreated.
- Charge only in a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium ion battery. Do not mix and match old and new, used and unused batteries.
- Always charge in or on a fireproof surface. Never leave batteries charging unattended.
- Do not store loose in a pocket, purse, etc. – always use a protective case.
- Touching conductive materials on batteries positive contacts can short and damage them permanently.
- Do not use battery if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn.
- Any conductive debris or materials on either contact can cause a short
- Do not heat above 100℃ or 212℉.
- Do not disassemble or incinerate.
- Do not expose to water or fire.
- Do not short circuit – battery may explode, burn, or cause a fire.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Local regulations and laws pertaining to the recycling and disposal of lithium ion batteries vary so please consult your local jurisdiction regarding appropriate disposal.
120ml.co LLC accepts no responsibility or liability for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery.